Apply for Water Direct
You may be eligible for Water Direct if you live in a household property, receive your water and/or sewerage services from us and you or someone else responsible for paying the bills receive benefit(s). To qualify:
- you will need to be more than £50 in arrears
- you need to have two failed payment arrangements or a debt recovery reminder
- you or someone in your household must receive at least one of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Jobseeker's Allowance
- Employment & Support Allowance
- Universal Credit
- Pension Credit
To complete this application you will need:
- your personal details
- the details of the person receiving benefits (if not you)
- date of birth and National Insurance number of the person receiving benefits
- the type of benefit(s) being received.
For any queries about completing the form call 0345 600 3 600 (Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm; Saturday, 8am to 2pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note that fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.